Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snowmobiling In Old Forge Ny

islands - island books

islands I like. Spiekeroog for example, juist, Moen, Gotland, Ile de Sein, sometimes mallorca ... islands have water all around. I particularly love. they are with me in The term "longing" to save.

I like islands in the apartment, where they retire, or even indulge his creativity can. Islands in the garden make me happy too, are points of rest.

islands always offer new perspectives.

and I also like the island-books. because they are so very handsome, gorgeous have bindings and often contain attractive prints, drawings and photographs. they shall not so much space in the bookcase away, you can beautifully decorate with them and usually can they even read, for example the stories of Oscar Wilde or sometimes one or another epigram of Lessing.
for me, the island-books very inspiring -. From the inside and outside
and most are served in the bookseller, at the flea market or on ebay pretty cheap. I have never more than one or two euros for my pay.






0 comments:

Post a Comment