Monday, February 28, 2011

G String Are Good To Wear

rain flea market

with thicker because of a head-cold I stromerte a full half hour (!) flea market on an ugly in a supermarket car park where it is damp, gloomy and cold. I was wondering really why I'm doing to me like that. but it was raining cats and dogs and so there was a nicer market simply in the water.

but despite gloom-believe it or not - I found something at an unbeatable bargain prices! My Sunday was saved and I could retire at home on the sofa with magazines and a wonderful book.

milk jug "monika" graze seltmann-vase, left: Rheinpfalz weave pattern vase right: rosenthal
the book is from the GDR anno, Author:? Helga joachim and Schönherr, publishers r. arnold, leipzig



the next two pictures are for kay:

I found this vase some months before in a social-shop. do you know, where it's come from? GDR?

0 comments:

Post a Comment